Clause de non-responsabilité
1. No Reliance On Information
- 1.1 Although Travel Directory Sàrl (
us) make all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information provided by or on pathfinda.com (
our site) is updated, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- 1.2 The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- 1.3 Service providers or we, on behalf of a service provider, publish information on our site and the presentation of this information does not create any obligations, undertakings, warranties or guarantees of any kind by us. We only publish information regarding service provider’s offerings, business and attractions based on the information such service provider provides to us. Therefore we cannot be held liable for the quality or accuracy of the information published on our site. Comprehensive information regarding service provider offerings, business and attractions are exclusively disclosed upon direct request to the relevant service provider.
- 1.4 We may make changes to the material on our site, or to the products and services described in it, at any time without notice. The material on our site may be out of date, and we make no commitment to update such material.
- 1.5 The material on our site is provided
as is, without any conditions, warranties or other terms of any kind. Accordingly, to the maximum extent permitted by law, we provide you with our site on the basis that we exclude all representations, warranties, conditions and other terms (including, without limitation, the conditions implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and the use of reasonable care and skill) which, but for this legal notice, might have effect in relation to our site.
- 2.1 We, any other party (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering our site), and any of our group companies and the officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in delict (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with our site in any way or in connection with the use, inability to use or the results of use of our site, any websites linked to our site or the material on such websites, including but not limited to loss or damage due to viruses that may infect your computer equipment, software, data or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing our site or your downloading of any material from our site or any websites linked to our site.
- 2.2 Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- 2.2.1 death or personal injury caused by our negligence; or
- 2.2.2 fraud; or
- 2.2.3 any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
3. Third Party Links and Resources In Our Site
- 3.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- 3.2 We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and cannot be held liable for any loss caused, or liability incurred by you, as a result of your use of such sites and resources.
- 3.3 The appearance of links does not constitute an endorsement, sponsorship, affiliation or recommendation by us.
4. Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of South Africa. The parties hereby consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South Gauteng High Court of South Africa.
This Disclaimer was last amended on 26 August 2013.