Motorhome Club of South Africa (MCSA)(National) in Florida, Roodepoort, Gauteng
The Motorhome Club of South Africa (MCSA), founded in 1984, is a great club for enjoyment, help and advice, making friends and relaxing weekend meets.
For You and the Whole Family!
From the moment you join the MCSA, you enjoy the following privileges and services :
- A quarterly newsletter covering topics of interest to motorhome owners, in which members may place free advertisements pertaining to motorhomes.
- Information on all aspects of motorhome insurance, and benefits from the special low policy rates to Club members.
- Meet other motorhome owners and enjoy the good fellowship at the many social events arranged by the Club.
- To further and protect the interests of motorhome owners.
- To encourage the development of motorhoming.
- To establish and promote exemplary code of conduct among motorhome owners.
- To hold regular rallies and meetings.
- To co-operate with similar organisations.
- To preserve the countryside and access thereto.
How the Club Operates
- The Club is open to motorhome owners only.
- The Club is non-profit making and is managed by a committee elected by its members.
Regions of the MCSA
The MCSA has the following regions throughout South Africa for the convenience of the members who reside there :
From our gallery
Created: ; Last updated: