A Blue Yonder in Ocean View, Bluff, KwaZulu-Natal
A Blue Yonder was established during December of 2005 and is situated a mere 50 m from a beautiful and safe life-guarded swimming beach. Bathing, surfing, children's paddling pools, a tidal pool and two restaurants are all within easy access. Find a quiet spot to do some fishing, snorkel in the rock pools, laze on the warm sand, or go for long walks on our wide sandy beaches.
Your hosts Diane and Ivan will strive to make your stay here a safe and memorial one. We care for world travellers, business people, holidaymakers, newly weds and you! Let your name be included with the many that have taken the sunshine away with them!
Our mission statement is to provide a holistic beach getaway experience where all people can share this beautiful pearl which is tucked away between the lapping Indian Ocean and surrounding hills.
We can accommodate 9 guests in total, in three separate fully tiled units:
- Sleeps up to 4 adults OR 2 adults and 3 children.
- Refreshingly bright and spacious, (100 sq.m.) this apartment sleeps two to five guests comfortably.
- It contains a beautiful carved Teak bed, plus a three quarter bed. The lounge also has a further 2 sleeper couches.
- A well-equipped kitchen, large open plan lounge and dining room, lead into a secure, pampered garden with BBQ facilities, outdoor seating, and safe off-street parking.
- Consists of a bath and separate toilet.
- Enjoy some extra comforts such as a library, DSTV, and fans.
- We provide linen and a healthy dose of Indian Ocean sea breeze!
- This is all wrapped in the warm, relaxed atmosphere of our home, "a home from home", and is highly recommended.
- Very popular and suitable for a family, or a couple.
- This studio is the perfect hideaway for two adults.
- It offers a queen-size bed.
- Shower and toilet en-suite.
- Kitchenette with eating area. Equipped with microwave, mini-stove/oven, fridge, toaster, and kettle. Utensils are provided.
- DSTV & Air Conditioning
- Non-sea facing, but private with it's own delightful patio/sun spot.
Sea Breeze Cottage
- 2 sleeper. Sleeps 2 adults. Consists of a luxury queen sized bed.
- Now with air conditioning.
- This creative living space provides a cozy nest for two. It is a base, a quite corner to curl up in after a busy day of new sights, sounds and activities.
- Double bedroom leads into a private patio with BBQ and eating area.
- Not a big unit, but with beautiful sea views. Where you can lie in bed, and watch dolphins (seasonal) skipping over the waves.
- Very popular with single businessmen & women. Also ideal for that romantic getaway with your loved one, perhaps even a honeymoon! It is very private, and separate from the other units.
- Shower and toilet en-suite.
- Equipped with basic facilities such as microwave, fridge, toaster and kettle.
There is safe on-site parking with automated gates.
We are situated 12 kms south of Durban central, close to Durban with all its attractions but where one can escape the city, with the sound of the waves lulling you to sleep at night.
We are off the main roads, on a cul de sac street, in an upmarket area. Main shopping centres, (such as Pick n Pay, Checkers, Woolworths, Spar) as well as the new and famous Oxford are 4 minutes drive away. There are many restaurants and take aways to suit all tastes.
The very popular Ushaka Marine World is 15 mins drive away on good freeways, and the popular Moses Mabhida Stadium, with it's many attractions, 20 mins away.
Uit ons gallery
Geskep: ; Laas opgedateer: