University of Cape Town (UCT) Graduate School of Business (GSB) (Breakwater Campus) in V&A Waterfront, Cape Town, Western Cape
Breakwater campus consists of a large building that spans two roads, namely Dock Road and Portswood Road, in the heart of the city of Cape Town and is part of the faculty of commerce of the UCT. On the one side it is flanked by Breakwater Lodge and on the other by Breakwater Lodge Extension.
The Graduate School of Business (GSB) has been ranked as top 100 by the Financial Times and has the full EQUIS accreditation from the European Foundation of Management Development.
GSB is also proud to have the AMBA accreditation from the Association of MBAs and is counted among the best in the world. It was also rated as the Best Business School in Africa in 2010
- Executive MBA
- Executive Education
- Specialised & Contracting Units
- Free tea & coffee at common rooms
- Public telephones & Photocopiers
- Public transport: Every 15 minutes between V&A Hotel and the railway station in Adderley Street
- Sport & leisure clubs
- Stonewater Restaurant
- The “Brig” on campus pub
- Time Out Café
- Vending machines
- Encourage a spirit of innovation and inquiry
- Passionate about learning.
- Strive to enable personal growth and development
- Take pride in our work at the UCT GSB.
- Believe in a supportive UCT GSB community.
- Accept responsibility to act ethically with professional integrity.
Breakwater Lodge, shared or private suits, with breakfast and dinner
- Refilwe Ledwaba - SAPS pilot Refilwe Ledwaba wins award for entrepreneurship for her non-profit organisation. graduated 1999
- Aisha Pandor - For outstanding work in her field and currently finishing off her Ph
- Alan Gilbertson - Runs FoodBank SA, providing food to over 1,700 community based organisations which support almost 400 000 South Africans, and is growing.
Careers Centre with two full time staff who guide students and offer
- Career Services
- Recruitment Services
- Talent Guide
- Careers Portal
Created: ; Last updated: