Silwerstrand Karavaanpark in Silwerstrand Gholf & Rivierlandgoed, Robertson, Wes-Kaap
Fish or canoe, Silwerstrand is the place for you!
The Silwerstrand Caravan Park is a popular privately-owned resort in Robertson - one of those places that have caravan and campers returning time and time again. The resort is owned and managed by Antonette Kotze, who also runs the renowned Montagu Caravan Park in Montagu on the famous R62 Wine Route.
The park is situated on the banks of the Breede River making it an idyllic camping spot for those that enjoy water activities. Whether you like to fish or canoe, Silwerstrand is the place for you! Bring your boat along and do some skiiing. Let the kids bring their bicycles along.
- Grassed stands, close to the river with stunning views of the Langeberg Mountain Range in the distance.
- All the stands are electrified and taps with drinkable water are shared between sites.
- There are ample ablutions, laundry facilities (washing machine and tumble drier), a scullery, and portable-loo flushing facilities.
- We have a beautiful swimming pool with a water slide.
- There is a playground for the children.
- We are pet-friendly, so you don’t need to leave your “best friend” behind.
Attractions in the area
- The area is famous for its vineyards and wineries that produce some of the best vino in the country. For the grappa lovers, the Tanagra Private Cellar is just 15km south from Robertson. You will also find a couple of top olive farms in the valley.
- The historical town of Robertson, where you will find good restaurants, shops, art galleries and antique shops. This town and its surrounds could keep you entertained for a week.
- The Robertson Museum market is held on the first Saturday of each month except January.
- There are three walks around town, which pass interesting building styles – like that of the Victorian villa built during the Ostrich-feather boom, and other historic buildings.
If you are driving from Cape Town the turn-off to the caravan park is on the right just before you enter the lovely Western Cape town of Robertson.
Geskep: ; Laas opgedateer: