Ekuthuleni Caravan Park in Hoedspruit & vicinity, Limpopo
Place of Peace
This exclusive, quiet campsite is situated on a game farm alongside the Olifants River, just 65km from the Kruger National Park. The location and surroundings of Ekuthuleni are stunning and well suited to nature and bird lovers. The park has lots of space for children to play safely. Game grazes on the lawns around the camp sites at night and this really is a tranquil retreat to come to if you need to relax and unwind.
- Voucher based Wi-Fi Connection
- Games Room
- Swimming Pool
- Mini Golf
All chalets can comfortably accommodate 6 people and are equipped with crockery, cutlery, linen and bath towels.
- Main en-suite bedroom with king size bed
- Second bedroom with 2 single beds
- Loft with 2 single beds
- 2 Bathrooms, one with a shower
- Kitchen with microwave and a 4 plate stove with oven
- Lounge and dining room
- Patio with patio furniture and braai
- Covered parking for one vehicle.
- Colour TV with selected DStv channels
- Each chalet is equipped with a variety of games to entertain the whole family such as Bat & Ball, Bingo, Dominoes, Trivial Pursuit, Uno and Jenga.
- 6 spacious sites, most shaded by big trees
- Each has its own braai facility with light, fresh water tap and electrical point
- There is a central ablution block with separate washing up facilities.
From JHB/PTA : Recommended Route
- Follow N1 to Polokwane
- Exit onto R71 direction Tzaneen
- After 11.5km take exit towards R71/Tzaneen (Grobler street), turn right onto Grobler street
- Follow road (R71) past Moriah, through Magoebaskloof, keep on R71 direction Tzaneen
- At T-junction, turn right onto R36/R71
- At Tzaneen Take R71 ramp to Phalaborwa
- Follow R71 past Gravelotte, continue straight
- At T-junction with R40, turn right direction Mica/Hoedspruit/White River
- After 12,3km turn right at sign indicating Hippo Pools/Ekuthuleni/Umfula/Bushriver
- Follow road to boom gate where gate guard will direct you further.
Uit ons gallery
Geskep: ; Laas opgedateer: