Avalon Springs Resort in Bergsig, Montagu, Western Cape
The real date of the origin of the spring is lost in the mists of time. However since 1982 these springs became part of the Avalon Springs Spa Resort Hotel and have been kept as natural and perfect as they have always been.
The Resort also boasts its own cold swimming pool and on those really hot summer days the pool deck is a popular place to cool down.
We have different types of accommodation to suit your taste, please discuss your full requirements when making a reservation.
- Hotel Rooms
- Mountain Chalets
- Self-catering Apartments
- Time Share
Cogman’s Restaurant offers an 'a La Carte' menu and also a special 'kiddies menu'. Early meals or separate, supervised meals can be arranged.
Our restaurant also offers Madinah Halaal meal options but please note that our Madinah Halaal meals on offer are prepacked, as we do not have a Halaal kitchen.
Cogmans also has it's own cocktail bar so there is no need to "run" to the John Montagu Bar for that after dinner drink, cocktail or Irish Coffee.
Come and spend the day with us! The Hot Springs and picnic areas are open from 08h00 to 22h00 - 7 days a week.
With our new ablutions and an extended Avacabana Bar and picnic area, additional braai's and the 60m water slide, there will be no shortage of fun for kids and adults alike right throughout the day.
- No gazebo's or tents are permitted in the pool area.
- Only gazebo's are permitted in the picnic area, no tents will be allowed.
- You are not allowed to bring any alcohol or cold drinks onto our premises. Management reserves the right to search for and remove any of these items.
- All drinks can be purchased at the bar and cold drinks can be purchased at the cafeteria.
- Management reserves the right to limit numbers and we do not take bookings for any day visitors. Maximum number of day visitors allowed is 300. All day visitors will be handled on a first come, first serve basis and Management reserves the right to close the gates once we are full.
- Certain areas of the resort are reserved for the use of Resident Guests of Avalon Springs ONLY.
- No buses are allowed on our premises
Please refer to the "Day Visitors" page on the Avalon Springs website for more information and rates.
From our gallery
Created: ; Last updated: