- North West
Reivilo's claim to fame is to have the largest cheese factory in the southern hemisphere with an annual output of more than 20 million kilograms of cheese and vast quantities of whey powder.
The town was established in 1883 as a Dutch Reformed Church parish.
Originally known as Cathcart West and thereafter as Klein Boetsap in 1890 the village was later again renamed after the Rev. A. J. Olivier who was a local minister in the early 1900's. Olivier spelt backwards is Reivilo.
Crée: ; Dernière mise à jour: