Sundays River Ferry in Colchester, Nelson Mandela Bay Rural, Eastern Cape
An outing packed with activities for the whole family!
Sundays River Ferry cruises operate from the Sundays River Estuary in Colchester, Eastern Cape. The river borders the magnificent Addo Elephant National Park at the southern gate. The cruise operators can be found in Colchester, 40 km from Port Elizabeth on the N2 towards Grahamstown on the estuary of the Sundays River. An area of amazing sand dunes and breathtaking views of Port Elizabeth and Algoa Bay and close to the marine section of the Addo National Park.
The cruise runs for 2,5 hours and will only run if 5 or more people are available.
- Visit the Alexandria Dune Fields
- Bird watching
- Scenic views and peaceful surroundings
- Boarding on the sand dunes
- Meals and refreshments on the cruise or on the banks of the river.
- Tour Guide
Additional Extended Cruises ( quotes on inquiry):
- Booze cruise’s
- Party cruises
- Private Parties and work function cruises
- Safari cruisers
- Sunset cruise
- Carries up to 30 passengers
- Stable and safe for a comfortable cruise
- Sturdy handrails for the elderly
- Wheelchair friendly – both access and seating
- Fresh water toilet facilities on board
- Seating layout can be customised
- Legally registered and fully insured
- Safety equipment and life jackets for all on board
No Smoking on board while cruising
- Monday to Sunday 09h00 – 15h00 (October - April)
- Monday to Sunday 09h00 - 14h30 (May - September)
- Inquire when booking (which is essential)
- No charge for pass holders - consult their web site under contact details for information on acquiring a pass.
Crée: ; Dernière mise à jour: