Lodge 93 – Pinnacle Point Beach & Golf Estate is a fully furnished self-catering lodge in a secure estate that is an absolute golfer’s paradise. The lodge overlooks the pool area and limited views west to the ocean.
The stunning Pinnacle Point Golf course has been voted one of the best ten new designs in the world with views of the ocean from every tee and green. The Estate was also recently acclaimed and awarded the Best Golfing Development Estate in Africa.
This luxury furnished two bed room Cape Cod- style golf lodge with ocean and pool views was built in this unique setting, adjacent to a casino and access to two intimate beaches along 4 km of spectacular coastline, in addition to a 100- hectare nature reserve including walks and picnic areas
· Fully equipped 2 bed-roomed unit with kitchen with stove, oven, microwave, fridge, toaster, kettle and coffee plunger
· Fresh linen on the beds
· Clean towels in the bathrooms (please do not use these at the swimming pool or beach)
· Beach towels for the swimming pool and beach
· Soap and shampoo in the bathrooms
· Limited supply of coffee, tea, sugar and coffee creamer
· Dish washing liquid
· Salt & pepper
· Free shuttle service within the estate (if required)
· Free parking at the main entrance as well at the top gate next to the hotel
· Braai facility on the patio but guests need to bring their own firewood/charcoal
· WiFi – there is free WiFi at the Lodge.
· 4 Star grading with the Tourism Grading Council of SA
· Reduced green fees for guests (by arrangement)
Crée: ; Dernière mise à jour: