Five on Phillips in Bergsig, Montagu, Western Cape
Self-catering accommodation in Montagu within easy walking distance to Avalon Hot Mineral Springs
Five on Phillips in Montagu is a three bedroomed, fully self-contained apartment with two bathrooms (main-en-suite) and an open-plan kitchen and lounge and a separate intimate dining room. Guests share the property with the co-owners and the resident cat, Nina, who reside on site in the studio flatlet.
This elevated home-from-home is conveniently situated within walking distance (400m) to Avalon Hot Mineral Springs resort.
With stunning views over the mountains and vineyards you can enjoy the serenity of the Koo Valley whilst being only a short drive back in time (3.5 km) into the centre of one of the most picturesque olde-worlde towns in the Western Cape, where you can dine and wine, visit the places of interest or shop for some unusual momentos.
At Five on Phillips we encourage families and friends to take a break from modern technology and spend quality time together while enjoying the beauty that surrounds us.
Five on Phillips can only accommodate a maximum of six persons comfortably. There are two three-quarter beds in the main-en-suite, one queen bed in the guest room and two single beds in the third room.
- friends travelling together
- hiking buddies
- backpacker groups
- mountaineering teams
- bike tours
- families with children of all ages
- Safe for valuables
- Onsite parking under shade net
- Outdoor braai and entertainment area
- DSTV (Compact package)
Please note :
- A minimum of 2 nights stay is a prerequisite.
- Accommodation is only considered booked after receipt of your EFT or Credit Card payment confirmation.
Fridays & Saturdays : R1700 per day (6 pax).
Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday : R1500 per day (6 pax).
Public holidays, long weekends, school holidays : R1700 per day (6 pax).
- Five On Phillips is a non-smoking unit. Please do not smoke inside the house. Smokers are welcome to light up outside at the barbeque area in the back garden where there is an ashtray provided for your butts and ash.
- The apartment is situated in a residential area and there are also another two apartments connected to the same building. Please consider your neighbours by paying attention to limiting noise, especially between the hours of 22h00 to 08h00.
- Guests may receive visitors but only registered guests may overnight. It is strictly forbidden that any person other than the guests sleep at the accommodation. Visitors should please vacate the premises at a reasonable hour; around 22h00.
- VIEW ALL HOUSE RULES
- Avalon Springs Resort - Uitvlugt St
- Montagu Springs Resort - Uitvlugt St
- Montagu Nature Garden - Van Riebeeck St
- Montagu Saturday Market - Euvrard Park in Bath Street (directly across from the Tourism Bureau)
- Arts & Crafts Route
- Montagu Museum:
- Hicks Art Gallery - 9 Joubert St
- Capedry Farmstall, Wine Boutique & Bistro - Main Road, R318
- Leiwater Dam Bird Sanctuary - Barry/Bath St
- Montagu Dried Fruit & Nuts Factory Store - Kloof Padstal, Long St
- Old English Fort
In the vicinity
- Alpaca Paddocks - Alpacas, Products, Vegetables, 083 682 3828
- Golf - Montagu Golf Course, Bath Street, on the way to the Hot water Springs
- Hiking trails - info at Tourism Office, Bath St
- Mountain Biking
- Rock climbing - Adventure Guide Justin Lawson 082 696 4067
- Old English Fort - 4km from Montagu towards Ashton
- Guano Cave Resort - 5.8km outside Montagu on the R62 road to Barrydale
- Viljoensdrift Wines & River Cruises - R317 between Robertson and Bonnievale
- Wine Tours - Han Gunst of GZA Tours, 076 247 5638
- River Cruises - Breede River Goose, Kelvin, 082 759 5727
- Tractor Ride & Potjie - Protea Farm, 023 614 3012
Come and stay, you'll feel right at home!
- Follow the R318 (an extension of Bath (Bad) Street) out of Montagu for approx 3 km.
- Turn left at the Avalon Springs turn off.
- Turn immediately right into Uitvlugt Street.
- Over three speed humps, on the left hand bend turn left into Wessels.
- First road on the right is Phillips. Drive straight to the gate up ahead.
Caractéristiques Montrer tout
- Air conditionné
- Chambres fumeur
- Fer & planche à repasser
- Sèche cheveux
- Wi-Fi dans les zones communes(gratuit)
- Gril pour grillades (BBQ)
- Salon / Salon TV
Transport & Stationnement
- Parking (sur place)
De notre galerie
Crée: ; Dernière mise à jour: