South Africa
des couleurs inoubliables

At the junction of the S114 with the H5 there used to be a well known Selati Railway Halt known as Kemp’s Cottage … the line was closed in 1973 and the cottage got its name from the occupant of the house before 1927, a rail foreman called Kemp. 

Crée: ; Dernière mise à jour: