Boulders Bush Lodge in Central Region, Kruger National Park, Limpopo
Boulders is a private and very exclusive thatched living area In the rocky outcrops on the northern face of the Kruger National Park and is suitable for all year round visits. There is no perimeter fence and game can be viewed in safety from the stilted cottages. The summer months are hot and often balmy whilst winters are warm and mild, although warm clothing will be needed for any night drives taken. The Lodge is located approximately 30 minutes from the Phalaborwa Gate of the Kruger National Park.
Boulders can accommodate up to 12 persons and can only be reserved en bloc by a single party. Stilted units are offset by tranquil green rises of lush mopani veld, with wooden boardwalks connecting the closely spaced, private bedrooms to a communal area.
- 4 luxury, air-conditioned, stilted thatched chalets - each with en-suite bathroom
- There is a fifth family cottage, sleeping 4 people in 2 en-suite bedrooms.
- Ceiling fans and a balcony which offers a unique view of the surrounding valley. Guests can experience unparalleled views of the landscape from their viewing deck which surrounds a private watering hole.
- Serviced daily by friendly and efficient attendants
- Solar panels provide for electrical power
- Night game drives which enable you to take part in the nocturnal activities of Kruger's secretive creatures, in the company of their experienced guides.
- Bush walks
- No electricity (plug points) available for appliances
- No shop or restaurant
- No cell phone reception
- Nearest camp is 25 km away (Mopani)
Crée: ; Dernière mise à jour: