The Old Dutch Reformed Mission Church was built by Rev Schröder in 1889.

The Church saw as its task, beyond the spiritual well being of its members, the education of children as most important and in 1958 it had 10 schools under its management.

In 1978 it was declared a National Monument and later bought by the Keimoes Municipality where it is now being used as an information and arts 'n crafts centre.

Nous contacter

Old Dutch Reformed Mission Church
 Maxie Compion

Adresse:
Main Street
8860 Keimoes
Northern CapeAfrique du Sud
28° 42′ 35,219″ S, 20° 58′ 28,736″ E
work: +27 54 461 0004
cell: +27 82 743 1736

Ajouter à vos contacts

Crée: ; Dernière mise à jour: