Café du Cirque in Boswell Wilkie Circus Farm, Gauteng
Bring the whole family they're gonna love it!
Come and relax in the countryside and enjoy this atmospheric coffee shop with its unique circus feel. Let the friendly staff spoil you as you sip on a selection of Cape wines and savour a light tasty meal whilst travelling back in time to the days of the Big Top.
For those sentimental tastebuds you can savour a Sunday lunch like Ouma used to cook, but please book, as there are lots of us sentimental types out there!
To occupy the kids there's a playground and some animals to feed, with lots of wide open spaces for them to spend their energy.
- Opening Act : Breakfasts
- Fresh Act : Salads
- Main Event : Wraps
- Light Meals
- Side Shows : Open Sandwiches
- Show Stoppers : Marvelous Melts
- Junior Performers : Meals for the kids
- Star Performers : Savoury Pancakes
- The Grande Finale : Sweet Pancakes
- Top Hat & Tails : Hot & Cold Beverages & Speciality Drinks
- Clown Act : Beer, Spirits & Wine (fully licensed)
- Tuesdays to Fridays, 10h00 to 17h00
- Saturdays, Sundays, Holidays, 08h00 to 17h00
De notre galerie
Crée: ; Dernière mise à jour: