Festivals celebrating the Day of the Vow were held at Oudefontein during the period 1916-1965. In 1938, to commemorate the symbolic ox wagon trek, a cairn was built.

The wheel on site was made by H. J. J. Myburgh who also made the ox wagon replica. The monument was transferred to Bethulie in 1971.

Nous contacter

Oudefontein Voortrekker Monument
 Trudie Venter

Adresse:
24 Boven North Street
9992 Bethulie
Free StateAfrique du Sud
30° 29′ 35,66″ S, 25° 58′ 29,071″ E
work: +27 61 763 0939
cell: +27 83 630 8849

Ajouter à vos contacts

Crée: ; Dernière mise à jour: