Cape Peninsula University of Technology (CPUT) (Bellville Campus) in Peninsula Technikon, Bellville, Western Cape
The Bellville Campus is located in Symphony Way and is the administration hub of the Cape Peninsula University of Technology.
The campus offers the institution’s most cutting-edge facilities, such as the multi-million rand Food Technology Building, which is the only facility of its kind on the African continent.
- Applied Sciences
- Business ( part time only)
- Health and Wellness Sciences
- Informatics & Design
- National Diploma Programmes
Some courses from other faculties are also presented on the campus.
A new Electrical Engineering Building and the South African Renewable Energy Technology Centre that will be a national centre for renewable energy training and education centre will be constructed during the next year.
Bellville Campus offers its students a computer programme called Career Mentor. This programme provides an interest assessment with relevant career options and learning institutions.
Edward Kieswetter is the Group CEO of Alexander Forbes and CPUT alumni.
Notable Research Projects
- F’SATI, the country’s leading research centre which was responsible for the development and launch of Africa’s first nanosatellite, Tshepiso.
- The Product Lifecycle Management Competency Centre.
- The Centre for Substation Automation and Energy Management Systems.
Crée: ; Dernière mise à jour: