Old Dutch Reformed Mission Church in Keimoes, Northern Cape
The Old Dutch Reformed Mission Church was built by Rev Schröder in 1889.
The Church saw as its task, beyond the spiritual well being of its members, the education of children as most important and in 1958 it had 10 schools under its management.
In 1978 it was declared a National Monument and later bought by the Keimoes Municipality where it is now being used as an information and arts 'n crafts centre.
From our gallery
Created: ; Last updated: