The Art Curator in Helderberg Rural, City of Cape Town Rural, Western Cape
A Story of Art
Henry Taylor's gallery deals in South African Investment Art, and specialises in the selling & purchasing of South African Old Master Paintings. Should you be looking for a piece of art to complement your beautiful home, come to the Art Curator. This is where our friendly staff and Henry will provide you with professional advice to suit your every need such as re-sales of South African art, commissions of any artwork, sourcing of art pieces and art of interest plus they can assist with advice on South African art.
Collectors of SA Old Masters?
We have a large selection of paintings available, so please contact us if you are looking to purchase any specific Artist's work.
Selling your SA Old Masters?
Please contact us for a valuation, and to arrange for us to resell them for you. Please email your photos & info.
Our permanent exhibitions include selections of SA Old Master paintings. Also, Bronzes in the Gallery and around the Estate, SA Investment Art, Contemporary Art, African Art, Memorabilia & Artistic Curios.
Most of all, we run various Art Exhibitions, Workshops, and events, and should you wish to keep up to date with all of our news, and happenings, please email us or visit our website.
Admission is Free. Art pieces are on sale.
Things to do and see while visiting Lourensford
- Contemporary Art & Décor
- Ceramic & Porcelain Art
- Embroidered Art
- Lourensford Wine Estate
- Coffee Roasting Company
- Millhouse Kitchen Restaurant
- River Garden Deli
- Aleit Laurent Events Venue
- From Cape Town International Airport take the N2 to Somerset West.
- Take the Broadway turn-off, Exit No. 43 towards Somerset West and Stellenbosch
- At the traffic lights, at the Lord Charles Hotel, turn right into Somerset West Main Road.
- Continue straight through three sets of traffic lights.
- At the fourth set of traffic lights take a left turn into Lourensford Road (Land and Zeezicht).
- Follow Lourensford Road for approximately 4 km past Erinvale Golf Estate on your left hand side.
- Just past the Erinvale Golf Estate turn left and follow the road to our main gate
From our gallery
Created: ; Last updated: