St Peter's Church in Bethulie, Free State
"To the Glory of God"
St Peter's Anglican Church in Bethulie was inaugurated in 1928.
It was originally built facing north, however a new building facing west was erected in 1940 on the same site.
A brass cross, dating 1602 emanating from St Mark's church in Florence, Italy was donated to Ds Glover and is housed here.
From our gallery
Created: ; Last updated: