An Upper Room in Westridge, Berea, KwaZulu-Natal
We offer peace and tranquillity for the business executive or holiday maker and we pride ourselves that many of our guests repeatedly return to sojourn with us on their visit to Durban whether on business or for pleasure. You will be sure to find a warm welcome and if it be your first stay with us you will certainly not leave as a stranger.
Set away from the main roads in tranquil surroundings in this old established residential area, An Upper Room B+B is situated on Durban’s west ridge at the top of Pigeon Valley that teems with numerous species of wild life and is frequented by many species of birds. There are spectacular views over Durban Port harbour and the southern industrial area of Maydon Wharf.
- 4 twin-bedded-en-suite rooms, all with DSTV.
- The Cottage with twin-beds, self catering.
- Fully air conditioned.
- A sparkling swimming pool that caters for relaxation and cooling off on hot summer days.
- Safe off-street parking behind automated gates with the streets patrolled 24/7.
- Use of a barbeque
- Internet access
- Laundry service
- Each room has a safe and heater with a hair dryer on request
- We serve a full or continental breakfast to our guests depending on their choice and any special dietary requirements are met by prior arrangement.
- Dinners or braai packs are available by prior arrangement .
- King Shaka International Airport (37 km)
- Virginia Airport (14 km)
- A number of restaurants and take-aways, many of which have a delivery service in place.
- University of Natal (Howard College Campus)
- Albert Luthuli (ICC) International Convention Centre (6 km)
- Entabeni and St. Augustine Hospitals
- The Absa Stadium, as well as the Moses Mabhida Stadium
- Glenwood High School and Durban Girls High
- Musgrave Centre as well as the trendy Pavilion in Westville.
- Gateway Shopping Centre (20 km) offering loads of entertainment for the whole family offering safe water activities for adults and children alike such as surfing and boogie boarding in wave pools and much more, especially for children.
- Ushaka Aquarium and Water Park
Features Show all
Food & Drink
- Serves breakfast
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- TV (premium channels)
- Internet station (complimentary)
- Braai / barbeque (BBQ)
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool (unheated)
Transport & Parking
- Parking (off street)
From our gallery
Created: ; Last updated: