Sir Edmund Hillary Primary School in Kensington, Johannesburg, Gauteng
We aim to give each child an equal opportunity, irrespective of race, colour or creed. All classes consist of a heterogeneous group of learners with different ability levels. Learning areas are taught by specialist educators.
- Fully equipped Media Centre, that remains open every weekday
- An up-to-date state of the art Reading Laboratory
- Technology Centre which is equipped with the latest educational equipment from the Lego Educational Division.
Our Vision is to ensure that every learner does well at our school and leaves our institution with the knowledge, skills and qualifications that will give them the best chance of success in their adult life.
Our Mission is to ensure that quality teaching and learning take place in the classroom every day.
With our principal objectives:
- to teach love and reconciliation, affirming the worth of all human beings
- to promote personal growth, in order to develop well rounded individuals that are useful and caring citizens who can respond positively to the needs of others
- to maintain the educational standards of the school
- to develop appropriate programmes (eg. Remedial /enrichment) that will take into account the emotional and intellectual needs of our learners.
Sir Edmund Hillary Primary School is a public primary school. In 2014 there were 954 registered learners, including 127 Grade R learners.
Kenmerke Toon alles
- Boarding School
- Dinaledi School
- No Fee School
- Private/Independent School
- Public School
- Quids Up School
- Section 21 School
Geskep: ; Laas opgedateer: