24 Degrees South Galleria in Hoedspruit & vicinity, Limpopo
24 degrees South is a route galleria on the R531, situated in the picturesque area of the majestic Blyde River Canyon. This consortium of small retail shops is unique, in that it also features a classic car and motor bike collection, outdoor chess, and a children’s play gym, all in close proximity on a farm just off the main road, with breathtaking views of the Canyon mountain range.
The appointment of the businesses are of a particularly high standard, with a diverse selection of products and services, that are particularly enticing to travellers as well as the locals of the surrounding the towns of Hoedspruit, Kampersrus, and Klaserie.
Additionally featured within the consortium is the well known Godding & Godding Silk emporium with showroom and relaxation Spa, handmade leather works, clothing boutiques that also include South African themed t-shirts, other crafts and gifts, a licensed restaurant, a snack shop, and an adventure centre that offers motor bike outrides to suit a variety of interests.
A meander through the establishment is more of an outing than just a purposed shopping spree, as the locality ambience is extremely pleasant, peaceful, relaxing, and a fulfilling memorable experience, that turns a visit into an occasion.
Shops & services
- 24 Degrees South Adventures - motor bike outrides
- Classic Car & Bike Display - a private collection of old cars and bikes.
- Cotton Club Café - great licensed restaurant with delicious food
- Kingfisher Gallery - Art, Crafts & Homewares
- G&G Silk & Skin Care - Silk Skin Care & bedding
- G&G Relaxation Day Spa - Relaxation Day Spa
- Hangupz - hammocks, clothes and crafts
- dZonga Creations - South African themed T-Shirts, Crafts & Gifts
- Katundo Leather - handmade leather works
- Round Da Bend - interesting crafts and gifts
- Trixi Junge Ceramics - handcrafted stoneware
- Sickelbush Trading - repurposed wood & copper worx
- The Snack Shack - chilled vibe with light meals and licensed
- Outdoor Chess
- Kids Playgym
The perfect place to spend time with great mountain views and friendly staff!
Uit ons gallery
Geskep: ; Laas opgedateer: