The Buffalo Bridge in Emadlangeni Platteland, KwaZulu-Natal
The old Buffalo Bridge spans the Buffalo River east of Newcastle and was erected by contract under the supervision of the Public Works Department of Natal at the joint expense of the South African Republic and the Colony of Natal at a cost of 12,600 Pounds.
The bridge was opened for public traffic on 01 October 1858 and remains in regular use.
Uit ons gallery
Geskep: ; Laas opgedateer: