Croc City Crocodile & Reptile Park in Nietgedacht 535-Jq, City of Johannesburg Platteland, Gauteng
Come and enjoy a close encounter with prehistoric creatures!
- Reptile petting zoo
- Tea garden with refreshments
- A well-stocked curio shop
- Lovely children's playground
- Corporate functions / birthday parties arranged on request
- School tours welcome
- Guided tours in English and Afrikaans
- Great photo opportunities
- Venomous snake show on Sundays and Public Holidays at 11h00
We provide students from all ages the opportunity to get a “hand-on” experience to safely observe and handle various reptiles.
Crocs Beer Boma
Our new Boma Restaurant at Croc City Crocodile and Reptile Park is a relaxing place, with a bush feel and something for everyone.
Children's birthday parties
- An area set aside for the party with 20 balloons. These balloons may not be removed, please add more if you would like the kids to take them home.
- All the cutlery and crockery for adults and children, including bowls and trays for sweets and chips, etc, glasses for adults, cups and plates for children
- An assistant to help throughout the party. Please Note: The assistant is NOT a supervisor and all children remain the responsibility of the adults at the party.
- Everyone at the party will get a chance to HOLD a real crocodile hatchling
- A fun informative tour to see the crocodiles
- The birthday child will receive a photo holding a crocodile
Mondays to Sundays, 09h00 to 16h30
Geskep: ; Laas opgedateer: