1. Terms Of Website Use
our site), whether as a guest or a registered user. Use of our site includes, amongst others, accessing, browsing or registering to use our site.
2. Other Applicable Terms
- 2.1.2 Our Acceptable Use Policy, which sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our site. When using our site, you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
- 2.1.3 Our Disclaimer.
3. Information About Us
- 3.1 pathfinda.com is a site operated by Travel Directory Sàrl (
We). We are registered in Switzerland under company number CH-5220.127.116.117-8 and have our registered office at Route Industrielle 2, 1806 Saint-Légier, Vaud.
- 3.2 We are a limited liability company, regulated by the Swiss Code of Obligations.
- 4.2 Please check this page from time to time to take notice of any changes we may have made, as they are binding on you.
5. Changes to Our Site
- 5.1 We may update our site from time to time, and may change the content at any time. However, please note that any of the content on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it.
- 5.2 We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
6. Accessing Our Site
- 6.1 Our site is made available free of charge.
- 6.2 We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of our site without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- 6.3 You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our site.
7. Your Account and Password
- 7.1 If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
- 7.3 If you know or suspect that anyone other than you knows your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us.
8. Our Intellectual Property Rights
- 8.1 We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- 8.2 You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on our site.
- 8.3 You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- 8.4 Our status (and that of any identified third party contributors) as the authors of content on our site must always be acknowledged.
- 8.5 You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
9. No Reliance On Information
- 9.1 The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on our site.
- 9.2 Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
10. Limitation Of Our Liability
- 10.2 To the extent permitted by law, we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to our site or any content on it, whether express or implied.
- 10.3 We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, delict (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- 10.3.1 use of, or inability to use, our site; or
- 10.3.2 use of or reliance on any content displayed on our site;
- 10.3.3 If you are a business, please note that in particular, we will not be liable for;
- 10.3.3.1 loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- 10.3.3.2 business interruption;
- 10.3.3.3 loss of anticipated savings;
- 10.3.3.4 loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or
- 10.3.3.5 any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- 10.4 If you are an individual, please note that we only provide our site for private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- 10.5 We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any content on it or on any website linked to it.
- 10.6 We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on our site. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
11. Uploading Content To Our Site
- 11.1 You may upload content to our site, provided you have first entered into our E-commerce and Content Service Agreement and that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- 11.2 Whenever you make use of a feature that allows you to upload content to our site, or to make contact with other users of our site, you must comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- 11.3 You warrant that any such contribution does comply with those standards, and you will be liable to us and indemnify us for any breach of that warranty. If you are a individual, this means you will be responsible for any loss or damage we suffer as a result of your breach of warranty.
- 11.4 Any content you upload to our site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such content for any lawful purpose.
- 11.5 We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who reasonably claims that any content posted or uploaded by you to our site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- 11.6 We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our site.
- 11.7 We have the right to remove any posting you make on our site if, in our opinion, your post does not comply with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- 11.8 The views expressed by other users on our site do not represent our views or values.
- 12.1 We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs, viruses or any other harmful or potentially harmful destructive code.
- 12.2 You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- 12.3 You must not misuse our site by knowingly or negligently introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful to our site, our servers, computers or database connected to our site (
our system). You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site or our system. You must not attack our site or our system. Should you commit a breach of this provision we will report such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
13. Linking To Our Site
- 13.1 You may link to our site, provided you have first entered into our E-commerce and Content Service Agreement and that you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it.
- 13.2 You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
- 13.3 You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you, or to a website which you are not duly authorised to represent.
- 13.4 Our site must not be framed on any other site without our prior written consent.
- 13.5 We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- 13.6 The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy.
- 13.7 If you wish to make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
14. Third Party Links and Resources in Our Site
- 14.1 Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only.
- 14.2 We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources, and cannot be held liable for any loss caused, or liability incurred by you, as a result of your use of such sites and resources.
15. Applicable Law
16. Contact Us
To contact us, please use our contact form.