Dutch Reformed Church (Klipkerk) in Heidelberg (GP), Gauteng
The beautiful D R Church (Klipkerk), is one of the finest examples of a well preserved stone church. It is visible from all sides and is indeed a worthy provincial heritage monument.
The corner-stone of the church was laid on 12th April, 1890, by Commandant General Piet Joubert, twenty-five years after the finding of the congregation.
Services are held on Sundays, please browse their website for more details.
De notre galerie
Crée: ; Dernière mise à jour: