The Montagu Hospital is a pretty place, the wards are light and airy, the equipment is in line with good standards of health care, the staff are kind and helpful and the patients are happy!
- We are a government/public organisation.
- We are a provincial facility providing a comprehensive health care service which includes HIV and TB-related treatment, care and support services.
- We have a community oriented primary health care programme that monitors and proactively works towards the improved health and well-being of families in our area.
- We provide HIV counselling and testing (HCT) and if necessary do a further test to determine the CD4 count. We are an accredited antiretroviral (ARV) treatment initiation and on-going treatment site.
- We refer patients to Worcester Hospital for further care and treatment.
- We provide home-based care services for terminally and chronically ill patients and assessments and referrals for people with mental health issues.
- We serve daily meals to inpatients. We offer treatment for opportunistic infections and perform medical male circumcisions (MMC).
- We also provide maternity services for pregnant women which includes short-term admissions for up to 6 hours post-delivery.
- Our services are free of charge.
Monday to Friday : 15h00 - 16h00
Saturday, Sunday : 10h30 - 11h30, 15h00 - 16h00, 19h15 - 20h00
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday from 12:00 am to 12:00 am
Created: ; Last updated: